Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome to the Blog World!

Wow!  I am now official!  It's taken a while but I am now part of the blog world.  For the two people (if I'm lucky) who will be reading this, I say...Welcome!

For now this blog will be about prayer and preparation for FOCUS 09.  I can't tell you how excited I am about FOCUS 09!  It is going to be one amazing weekend!  Please check back here often to catch up on the latest news and ponder some prayers and quotes about worship that will lead us into the FOCUS weekend.  Starting monday I will give us different aspects of worship to ponder.  Please let me know what you think...would love feedback!

For now, here are a few announcements you need to know for FOCUS 09!
Bring $ or canned foods for Feed the Hungry.  Part of one of our Main Sessions will be to giving to this ministry.  We have so many needy people in our area.  Jesus said what we do for the least of these we do for him!

Also don't forget to read the devotions on the web page (http://www.focus-09.com/) 7 days prior to FOCUS 09 (One for each day leading up to FOCUS...the first one will be up on Saturday October 17).  There will be bible verses and other unique things to prepare your hearts for FOCUS 09.

See you Monday!
jeremy

3 comments:

  1. First!! hahaha

    So this is pretty awesome, and I'm loving how now everyone can hear what you tell me everytime I come in to work, about how excited you are for this.

    ;D

    I am definitely looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get out the information and get everyone excited at the same time!! Good job Jeremy!!

    ReplyDelete